Chemistry - Periodic Table at Chemicool

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2007

BRISAN

Every now and then Brise asks me a qustion that blows my mind. Today was no exception..


"Mom?"

"What honey."

"Why don't atoms split when we like, chew food?"

"I think they are so small that we just move them around."

"Well how does the Atomic Bomb work? Do they have little knives or lasers in there to split the atom and set it off?"

"I have no idea how that works. I think it has something to do with splitting atoms but somehow they contain it or something like that. You'll have to look it up honey."

"I'll need your computer today mom."

"Sure honey. Let me know what you find out."

Yes that's our science guy. :-)

~ SCIENCE: pp. 16 - 17

cell walls, chloroplasts, chlorophyll, photosynthesis

~ LANGUAGE: pp. 32-36

~ CURSIVE HANDWRITING pp. 45-46

~ HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY: JAPAN
Explored his Japan Packet.
Read the book, completed the crossword puzzle
and completed the puzzle.


No comments: