Chemistry - Periodic Table at Chemicool

Sunday, August 5, 2007

KINDERGARTEN: ALL ABOUT ME THEME

SOURCE


ALL ABOUT ME and I AM SPECIAL

My Body: Hygiene: Bath Time, Washing Hands
Feature: Bath Time Online Activity, Bath Time Activities, Learning Parts of the Body, Craft: Blue's Clues Slippery Soap

My Emotions:
Fun with Clowns
Emotions, Anticipation, Numbers 1-4, Colors, Matching, Crafts: Easy Shapes Clown & Easy Clown Hat, and Online Activity: Fun with Clowns, Face Painting Activity
Coloring Pages, Online ABC Clown Puzzles, Fun Clown Alphabet Posters & Flash Cards
Separation Anxiety & Learning Days of the Week


Online Story time: Paper Chain for Edgar an Andrew, Craft: A Week Paper Chain, Learn Days of the Week

My Family:
My Family: Autumn/Fall Family Landscape
Art Appreciation: The Landscape, Craft: Autumn/Fall Family Landscape, Shapes, Colors, Seasons, Holidays, All About Me: My Family, Online Visit to see North American Landscapes

My Home:
Various activities and crafts related to home and house

My Name:
My Name is Special: Learning to Recognize and Trace My Name

No comments: